Facilities

Watchmaking & Microtechnology

The OSU Institute of Technology School of Watchmaking is located in a premiere facility on our campus, the Donald W. Reynolds Technology Center (DWRTC). Spacious, bright, orderly and always polished to a shine, the DWRTC is one of many beautiful examples of how OSU Institute of Technology has grown and improved since first established in 1946. From the very beginning, the watchmaking profession has been a part of our history and one of the few original programs still in operation.

Once a World War II military hospital, then a trade school for returning war veterans and finally home to Oklahoma's only university of applied technology, OSUIT has risen from rows of wartime wooden barracks to a beautiful, modern campus. The legacy of fine craftsmanship has never changed, but the tools have evolved into the most sophisticated equipment and technology available. The award winning facility and equipment is unsurpassed and taught by experienced faculty holding exacting standards.

The Donald W. Reynolds Technology Center

Donald W. Reynolds Technology Center

A strong message of technological excellence is projected by the most distinctive learning facility on the OSU Institute of Technology campus. Funded by an $8.1 million grant by the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation, the DWRTC was specifically designed to house the latest educational facilities in the areas of watchmaking, manufacturing technologies, multimedia technologies and automotive technologies.

Interior of the Donald W. Reynolds Technology Center

Surrounded by cool green lawns and dazzling flowers in the spring and summer, the DWRTC’s sweeping entrance opens to soaring ceilings and spiraling staircases.

All of the programs are supported by elite corporate partners, providing an invaluable connection between the classroom and advanced technological careers.

The DWRTC is designed to provide an authentic, business learning environment that models current industry practice and standards.